Aqua Taxi Bookings – phone 03 62570 500
Cost: $30 per person(one way), $49 per person(return)
Drop off point: Hazards Beach/Isthmus track to Wineglass Bay
Cost: $45 per person(one way), $80 per person(return)
Drop off point: Cooks Beach
Cost: $95 per person (return)
As we operate outdoors and on the water there are some days we are unable to operate due to the sea conditions. Your comfort and safety are our number one priority. Please see our booking terms and conditions for more information.
We also offer pack transport, food & water drops, and exclusive charters.
Pack/Food & Water transfers:
We offer a bag transfer & food drop service to campers who are travelling on our water taxi at some stage during their trip. We can move your packs between the following bays- Coles Bay, Hazards Beach, Cooks Beach on existing departures..Price: $15 per pack per relocation.
*All packs and luggage maximum of 20kgs.
*Please note that whilst Aqua Taxi are engaged in the movement of your luggage or bag it will be left unattended on many occasions during which time Aqua Taxi take no responsibility for loss or damage to the bag or its contents. Carriage of bags or luggage is therefore completely at the OWNER’S RISK. We are unable to offer security for luggage or bags before or after transport and strongly recommend travel insurance
We have the flexibility to meet the needs of your group. Our experienced team can help tailor an experience for your group. Please contact us for a quote.
Booking Terms and Conditions:
- Guests are required to hold a valid National Parks pass to travel on the Aqua Taxi.
- Departures subject to weather conditions. We reserve to cancel your transfer service at any time if we think the conditions are outside our comfortable operating limits.
- Due to changeable conditions all guests are required to be able to walk out from their drop off point to the Wineglass Bay car park if we deem the conditions outside our safe operating limits. This means each guest will need to be prepared with appropriate footwear, clothing and water supplies in case of this event.
- Payment details or full payment are required to secure a booking.
- If a customer cancels 12 hours or less before departure no refund will be given. If a customer cancels between 12 and 24 hours before departure a 50% refund will be given. If a customer cancels 24 hours or more before departure a full refund will be given.
- We advise all clients to consider arranging appropriate travel insurance that covers Adventure Tourism. Under all circumstances, the client is solely responsible for their personal equipment.
- Guests are required to be at the departure point 10 minute prior to scheduled departure.
- Maximum of 1 backpack or bag per person no more than 20 kgs.
- Guests travelling on the Aqua Taxi will be required to be mobile enough to board the vessel via a step. They will also be required to step off the vessel via a boarding platform onto the sand at the drop off point.